To promote various genre and provide authors with access to publication.
To offer a forum for authors and artists whose work challenges the accepted forms and modes of expression.
To encourage the appreciation of the contemporary literature and art and to expand the world of readers.
Our mission is to erase borders and unite thoughts – no matter how divergent they are – under one umbrella. To give voice to emerging writers and offer a “canvas” to future world renowned artists.
1. Every submission is read - and that's a promise. If the submission meets our standards, the author will be offered a contract for publication on line and in print and for distribution on various platforms and in stores.
2. We do not mind simultaneous submissions as long as you let us know promptly if your work is accepted elsewhere.
3. We're happy to consider works that have previously appeared on a blog, an online magazine, or in Kindle (or other self-published) form as long as fewer than 250 copies have been sold and you detain the publication rights.
4. Our contracts are as simple, sensible, and as fair as possible. YOU OWN YOUR STORY. When we accept a story for publication, we are buying first-publication rights and there is a very simple clause that offers you the possibility to terminate the contract you have with us.
5. Even though we are an Indie Publishing House, we treat our authors as any traditional press.
6. We respect your privacy and never share your information with anyone.
We welcome the opportunity to read your delightful works.
We accept submissions by email.
Email address: email@example.com
Submissions must include a synopsis, a brief bio and the manuscript in a word document.
We accept for publication poetry, fiction (specific genres) and non-fiction.
Any kind of poetry.
At least 10 poems - for a digital publication.
At least 48 poems - for a print publication.
We accept: novels, novellas and short-stories (including short-story collections)